In the digital world, web application development is a client-server software program in which the client (or interface) runs in a web browser. The general web application includes e-mail, online retail, online auctions, wiki, instant messaging services, and many other features.
Google Docs Google’s cabinet is one of the best web applications in the world.
Pixlr.com. Pixlr is one of the best web photo editing applications.
Codepen.io. This is the perfect tool for those starting with the web application development industry.
Evernote and Trello.
Advantages of Web Applications:
Analyze campaigns of data collected from scattered offices across the country or the world.
- View reports in the graphic form.
- Ordering goods with the Online catalog, easy searching allows the user to follow orders and budgets.
- Produce estimates – Attract visitors to your site. You get details about what interests you. You are available 24/7.
- Educate your workforce, for example, Lifestyle.
- Lifestyle survey for employees, advises on a range of welfare questions, including nutrition, exercise, and drinks.
- Deliver News and Provide product information online.
- Provide information about the tasks for workers on the site via mobile devices.
- Let the remote work complete the job and log off on the spot
- Zero install – all computers have a browser.
- Reduce business expenses – less time spent talking with clients over the phone; eliminate printed matter; Allow users to update their details.
- Centralized data is secure and easy to backup and Fast and easy updates.
- Come anybody, anywhere in the world and It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Low-specification computers or smartphones can be used and Always up-to-date.
- Online training can be completed at your own time and speed.
- Direct access to the latest information – for employees where everyone is located.
Web application benefits for small business:
- Easy maintenance If you have software applications on the web, you eliminate the need for updating on each user’s desktop. Maintenance and updating of the software can be done directly on the server and this upgrade can be effectively deployed to the user’s computers.
- Cross-platform features Unlike traditional software applications, users can access Web applications no matter what operating systems they can use, such as Windows, Mac, etc. With various Internet browsers available for use today, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Bing (to a few names), users rarely appear in software compatibility issues.
- Saves money Businesses are always looking for ways to reduce operating costs, so linking web applications with users is a great way to simplify their systems and improve processes that result in cost savings. Web-developed software saves companies from buying robust hardware to support software, maintaining a number of systems, and up-to-date updates on them.
- Enables ease of expansion A successful business is the one that continues to grow, and when it comes to building existing architecture to meet the needs of software applications resources, updating web-based software is an easier task to do, because of only the upgrade server (s).
- Using a web application also means that you do not need to develop a separate desktop application. Users will never have to install the application on their computer or take care of the hard disk space, system requirements, etc.
- Developing a web application requires less time and resources than native apps. It also allows you to integrate the CMS (Content Management System), such as Drupal with the web application, to enhance functionality and make the application more powerful, especially when creating standalone mobile web applications and mashups using third-party APIs.
- Web applications are hosted online, available to anyone who has a browser and internet connection. Suitable web applications will work on all platforms, providing the same experience on different devices.
- Web application, you will be able to save these unnecessarily expensive costs by developing a single application running on multiple platforms.
- Web applications offer many business benefits in comparison to office solutions. Reduce business expenses – less time spent talking with clients over the phone; eliminate printed matter; Allow users to update their details.
- Centralized data is secure and easy to backup.
- Web applications run web browsers like Google Chrome. The program runs on a web server, not a computer or a local server for traditional applications.
- Web application pages interact and respond to user requests, as opposed to the basic pages of the pages on which the pages are pre-formatted. The most common example is the online shopping application.
- Most commercial web applications use a database to store persistent information such as product/cost descriptions and customer orders.
Conclusion: If you want web app development for your startup business goes to the PixelCrayons. We are one of the leading web and iOS app development company in India providing top quality app development services at affordable prices.