Communication is one of the most important functions of any business. You need to keep in touch with your customers to promote your products and services and also resolve their queries and problems. There are many ways in which you can do so, via emails or by using the social media. However, phone calls still remain the most preferred way of communicating with the customers as you can get a clear idea of what they want and how your products and services are going to help them. Now this might sound like having a call center of your own that calls for large investment. But the good news is that there is a cost-effective web-based solution that helps small businesses set up a call center of their own with little investment.
VoiceShot lets you set up your own call center. However don’t mistake it to be a call center alone as this solution offers you a range of services apart from web-based voice broadcasting such as text messaging, virtual office phone system, virtual receptionist, appointment reminder, XML voice alert and many more. Since, we have mentioned it to be a ‘web-based’ service you might think it to be another VoIP-based solution. No, and this is what makes VoiceShot different from the other unreliable web-based solutions. It makes use of fiber-optic cables and regular phone lines to ensure you reliable service on a 24×7 basis.
VoiceShot Outbound Voice Broadcasting
VoiceShot offers you a plethora of services among which outbound voice broadcasting and voice mail broadcast is the most-used service. With the use of this outbound voice broadcasting, you can easily activate interactive phone calls with your customers and potentially new ones. There are lots of features that you get in outbound voice broadcasting that allow you to communicate with your customers in a robust manner. These include instant sending alerts, notifications, reminders, get out the vote messages, interactive polls and surveys among others.
You can easily manage a marketing campaign with outbound voice broadcasting as it also includes a Campaign Checklist which reminds you about all the important things for an active market campaign. It is easy to use, making it popular among the beginners and seasoned campaigners. From controlling the rate of call delivery to personalizing interactive calls, you can do many innovative things with the help of this tool. Let us now sneak peek into some of the amazing features of outbound voice broadcast.
- Launch by Phone Option – With the help of this option, you can initiate your call campaign using your existing telephone. This makes it ideal for time sensitive calls such as emergency alerts and notifications to your customers.
- Connect to Live operator – When a customer receives your text message, they can easily call you up at the press of a key. Such phone calls are routed to the phone number of your choice for no additional charge.
- Call Transfer Management – This feature allows you to manage the call inflow into your operations and works similar to the previous feature. It also automatically stops dialing when all of your operators are talking and resume dialing once an operator is free.
- Easy Recording Options – You can easily record your messages using VoiceShot’s dial-in service or using your own computers microphone and speakers. With this feature, you can easily upload sound files created by professional announcers.
- Visual Call Designer – To impress your customers you can record voice calls in an attractive manner for your automated calls. You also get an easy-to-use campaign designer that takes care of all the aspects of managing a campaign.
- Voice Merge with text to speech (TTS) – You can personalize each message for the intended recipient. It also comes with a realistic human sounding text to speech (TTS) both male and female allowing you to send alerts and notifications, reminders, rates, names, numbers and more to the customers. You can also control the volume and pitch of the calls.
- Telephone and Email Support – VoiceShot is committed to offering the best of services to its clients. The telephone and email support serves as the perfect example. Highly trained experts assist customers via email and telephone, with quick response time.
Automated Appointment Reminders
Another amazing feature that puts VoiceShot ahead of its competitors is the Automated Appointment Reminders feature. This is one service that you need when catering to a large number of customers as you can’t do this manually. Reminders can be used via phone call and text message service and this service starts at $9 per month. This allows you to cater to your customers in an efficient manner. This solution has also proven to have reduced cancellations and no shows. The Automated Appointment Reminders offers you the following features –
- Phone Call & Text Message Reminders – You can easily create a customized phone message to remind your clients of appointments using this feature. It also allows you to add interactive features such as appointment confirmations and call transfers. This feature also allows you to use caller ID identification to confirm your authenticity to your customers. The Text message feature works on similar lines and allows you to send customized messages to remind your clients of appointments.
- Online Contact Management – It also has an online contact management feature helping you keep track of all your customers. Here you can add, delete, edit, view, or search people from your contact list. The interface is user-friendly and works in the click of few mouse buttons. You can easily group your contacts by category and also import contacts from other applications.
- Appointment Confirmations – Once you have sent a reminder to your customer they can easily confirm their appointments with the press of a key on their phones or simple text messages. Apart from this, Appointment Confirmation also allows your customers to talk to a live representative allowing them to easily reschedule appointments with your prior permission.
There are many communication solutions available in the market but if you need a robust and cost-effective communication system you shouldn’t have an iota of doubt in choosing VoiceShot. The fact that it uses the traditional optical fiber cables on a web-based interface and not the VoIP services makes it an ideal proposition for any business, be it big or small.