Here are the newest mobile evolution figures for 2013, a comprehensive thorough summary of where the mobile market now at, comprises things like mobile phone acceptance rates, smartphone penetration rates, most prevalent mobile browsers, tablet/ mobile sales statistics, media consumption conducts on mobile devices etc. all with the up-to-date 2013 data on the evolution of mobile… The Infographic was created by the guys at Super Monitoring. Here are a few significant figures.
- 91% of all people on earth have a mobile phone
- 56% of people have a smartphone
- 50% of mobile phone users, use mobile as their chief Internet source
- 80% of time on mobile is spent inside apps
- 72% of tablet owners buy some goods online from their tablets every week