“Apple has always been on the move to reach the zenith.” With the release of a new update, Apple comes up with something innovative, fixes the previous bugs present and creates an aura which lures in customers.
Yesterday, Apple issued yet another such clasping update. It was the first considerable one to have been made to iOS 6. The tech giant has been boasting of new progress in all departments and extended support.
Termed as iOS 6.1, the update comes after five beta test updates, which followed the September launch of the original version iOS 6. The latest version includes:
- 4G LTE support for 36 additional iPhone bearers and 23 extra ones for the iPad.
- The users residing in the United States of America have the liberty of purchasing movie tickets through Fandango with aid from Apple’s voice-assistant Siri.
- Subscribers of iTunes Match will now be able to download exclusive songs to their iOS devices using the iCloud service.
- The company has even added an option to reset the Advertising Identifier. The Identifier acts as a control room which keeps the advertisers informed about your Web activity.
Apple’s senior vice-president of Worldwide Marketing, Philip Schiller, in the latest release says: “iOS 6 is the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, and with nearly 300 million iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices on iOS 6 in just five months, it may be the most popular new version of an OS in history.”
Further elaborating on the features supported and extended by this update he went on to say: “iOS 6.1 brings LTE support to more markets around the world, so even more users can enjoy ultrafast Safari browsing, FaceTime video calls, iCloud services, and iTunes and App Store downloads.”
Downloading this app requires you to follow a few simple steps, which are enlisted below.
- Users should first and foremost take notice that this app requires 1GB of storage space. So, clean-up the space before going on the downloading spree.
- Go to the Settings option on your mobile device and select ‘General’.
- The update will be available via the Software Update section within that screen.
The app has touched upon and clubbed the latest technological advancements thereby helping users to experience an enriching engagement on their mobile devices. Apple surely has taken the world by surprise…!!!!