E-commerce has come as a great leveler among the business community. It has empowered small businesses and startups to take on their giant competitors. It won’t be wrong to say that e-commerce has nullified the ‘Place’ component from the marketing mix. A good product can be sold anywhere and from anywhere in this day and age of online shopping. Initially, e-commerce brought its own challenges – you needed to have a development team to manage a website which was quite an expensive affair. Thankfully, today we have some tools that allow you to set up an online store easily without any coding knowledge.
One such tool is Wazala, which has become a talking point in the e-commerce industry. This is a robust shopping cart solution that can be used for small and large e-commerce stores alike. The highlight of this solution is that it can easily be integrated into an existing website or blog to sell products online. You don’t need to have a dedicated e-commerce structure for it and can sell your products even within your blog posts. All it needs is 15 minutes of your time to get started with this store.
Features of Wazala
- Easy Integration – Wazala allow you to easily integrate the shopping cart software on your existing site or blog. The users will see a super imposed online store which promotes your products and services. There is also a prominent store button that allows them to carry out shopping transactions with ease.
- Sell Physical and Digital Product – One of the biggest advantage of this platform is that it allows you to sell both physical and digital products to your customers. For example, musicians can easily sell their songs in mp3 offering preview to the customers.
- Payment Options – Different customers like to make payments in different ways and if you are running an online store this can often be the deciding factor between success and failure. Wazala allows payments made using Paypal, Google Checkout and Authorize apart from accepting credit cards and online payment.
- Informative Dashboard – Managing the product inventory is vital to the success of any online store and with this tool you will have real-time information of your inventory at your fingertips. It will also highlight new order and customer activity offering you a perfect overview of the store.
- Scalability – This tool has been designed to keep up with your growing business needs. You can start with a few products and then scale up the store easily as and when need arises.
- Multi-Lingual Support – Wazala has been designed keeping in mind the needs of the businesses which operate in multiple geographies. 15 major languages are supported in the platform as of now and the numbers are expected to grow in the near future.
- Coupons and Discounts – This is one of the most attractive ways to bring in a customer to your online store. With Wazala you can easily offer discounts on the final bill to your customers. Apart from this, promotional coupons are also supported on this platform.
Whom Is This Recommended For?
Wazala is for everyone who is looking to start with an online store with ease. This is especially recommended for individuals who are looking for an easy way to sell their products and services online without the need of an exclusive online store. Musicians, digital artists and craftsman have tasted huge amount of success using this tool. It allows them to sell their products to their visitors directly without the need to use third-party platforms such as eBay.
Wazala Pricing Plans
Wazala offers three distinctive pricing plans – Large, Medium and Small to suit the needs and budget of all businesses. They are priced at $299.50, $199.50 and $99.50 per year respectively. Features such as Dashboard & Sales Stats, Custom Domain, Facebook Page Store, Mobile Commerce Store, Social Promoter Engine, and Inventory Tracking are included in all the pricing plans. The Medium Plan also offers you the added option to Sell Digital Downloads and MP3s with preview. In the Large Plan, you can also customize emails and store labels and can set up Google Analytics and goal tracker.
E-commerce is not optional anymore as this has become the smart way of selling products to the customers. If you are looking for a robust platform with low entry barrier to job the e-commerce bandwagon, Wazala is the perfect solution for you. It is highly scalable shopping cart software that helps you increase your sales and reach among the customers. It is highly recommended!