You won’t disagree that each of us wants to have the work done sooner and free up more time for the things we like. Web and graphic designers are just like that. That is why they outsource PSD to HTML coding, while focusing their efforts on creative part of their work. There are a lot of companies, that offer such slicing services. For my recent project we decided to try Markup-service.com and the results were great! If you want to get fast and quality PSD to HTML conversion done for your website, Markup-service.com is an excellent choice!
Markup-service.com has years of experience in providing PSD to HTML coding to clients all over the world. To get a rough idea of the quality of their code, check out their work samples and the testimonials of their clients.
Markup-Service.com offers a wide range of coding services: from simple markup to complex implementation projects, such as PSD to Drupal, PSD to Magento or PSD to WordPress services. They also offer email template coding, which is compatible with MS Outlook 2003+, Outlook Express, Apple Mail, Opera M2, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. and popular email clients, such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, iContact, and Constant Contact.
For our project, we selected their Professional PSD to HTML package, which includes the following options by default:
1. Compatibility with Internet Explorer 7+, Mozilla Firefox 4+, Safari 5+, Opera 11+, Google Chrome.
2. Commented HTML
3. CSS Version: CSS 2.1
4. Commented CSS
5. Load Speed optimization
6 . SEO Semantic Coding
We selected XHTML 1.0 Transitional as a Markup Type and @font-face for non-web fonts.
1.While placing our order, we selected the required options, specified additional instructions, the number of pages and the delivery date. The calculator at the bottom of the order form showed the estimated price of my project.
2.After we placed my order, we received and email with my client area credentials.
3. Then the project manager analyzed my project requirements and got back to me shortly with clarifications.
4. Developers coded my design file. After the conversion was done, it was passed to the QA team to carry out all the testing.
5. Just at the end of the working day we received the final files!
Markup-Service ensures that their code is 100% handwritten, W3C valid, and looks great in all the major web browsers and mobile platforms. Just check out the code they delivered:
1. It Saves Time: Their standard delivery time for the first page is 8 hours. If you want to get the markup faster, you can order express delivery. This is a huge benefit, when you are under any time constraints!
2. Complete Security: Markup-Service.com guarantees that all the personal details, files and images will remain confidential and none of it will be shared with third-parties.
3. Great client support: They work to provide the best customer service and satisfaction. You can get in touch with their support team via online chat or your personal client area.
4. Various CMS platforms: Markup-Service.com offers conversions and implementations of PSD files to different CMS platforms such as Joomla, Magento, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
Outsourcing the coding of your projects can save your time and efforts to create a website. Markup-Service.com offers excellent and fast web development solutions to their clients. They provide the best possible results in the shortest time!
Most modern businesses rely on today's technology. Even the smallest company can have complex technology…
Why is your business not growing? The answer to this question is not as simple…
The latest report in Google Search Console is going to assist news publishers in calculating…
Imagine discussing crucial details with your colleagues on your team's WhatsApp group, when abruptly a…
Setting up your products on Amazon is easy and fast. However, that might be the…
The price of Bitcoin exceeded $34000 on Sunday (3rd Jan 2021) as one of the…