Are you the one who is hunting to launch a new tech business? Or, willing to add the current technology trends skills to open new job opportunities?
Well, you entered the right place. Here, through this piece of content, I will help you in acquiring a better knowledge of emerging technology trends in 2021.
Technology has entered each part of our lives. It is incredibly helpful in modifying the learning process. The way we shop or the way we work, today we all are dependent on technology. It’s unavoidable that gadgets start to shape our goals – whether to connect with others or share our ideas with people around the globe. It’s a basic necessity.
According to the CompTIA report, the global IT industry would rise at a rate of 3.7% in 2020. The positive upside prediction is in the 5.4% range, with a downside floor of 1.9%.
Want To Keep Yourself Updated With Technology Trend?
10 Must-Known Future Technology Trends- Grow Your Business
1. Artificial Intelligence (AI Technology)
Artificial intelligence is buzzing all around for a few years. The existence of this technology is ruling the IT-world. It is influencing how we live, work, or play.
According to the Gartner report- throughout the most recent four years, about 37 percent of businesses have included Artificial Intelligence in their frameworks. This is an amazing 270% expansion in its applications worldwide in such a short duration.
Not just these, AI different parts have additionally grown, for example, Machine Learning, Human logic, and so on. When you look at the things surrounding you; you will see AI technology is everywhere.
- It is nowhere wrong to say, AI is shaping the tech business globally and eventually finds its place in the list of future technology trends.
- Yet, this progression in AI makes an aid just as blight i.e AI is making new openings just as taking out the current ones.
- As indicated by reports, Artificial Intelligence will make around 58 million new openings in 2021 and ahead. This is a tremendous number that is giving occupational opportunities to the people.
So it just gets essential for us to keep ourselves updated with the technology rising in the IT business. It is a perfect opportunity to make the most out of it. The below images show the application of AI. Just have a look!
2. Machine Learning
Machine learning is claimed to be a subset of artificial intelligence.
Let me explain this in a glance,
- We are saying Machine Learning is a subset of AI. This is because AI builds the foundation of computers to have self-learning from the information. This is how ML applies that learning in the absence of human involvement.
- Ml permits programming applications that are helpful in predicting the future like weather forecasting.
- The Google Map we are using to know the route of different places is only because of the ML application.
The worldwide Machine learning market which was at first esteemed at $1.58B in 2017, is required to arrive at $20.83B by 2024. (Source: Forbes).
This enormous increment in the worldwide market of MI is huge on account of its wide scope of utilizations. ML helps in lessening organization costs, producing client bits of knowledge and insight, and improving client experience. Some of its future applications are shown in the figure.
Although ML helps in finishing an incalculable number of tasks at a time. It is also producing an immense opportunity for ML experts.
Do you know how much a Machine Learning expert has to salary?
According to payscale, the average income of an ML engineer is $111k as of June 2020. This number is just expected to develop over the coming years. There is no uncertainty that ML will be the fate of the IT business and will shape our lives in the coming years.
3. 5G Technology
5G technology is now in trend and also gonna rule the coming age of the telecommunications industry. It is offering quicker speeds and a more dependable connection on mobile phones and different appliances.
I am saying ‘5G is faster’. Don’t you like to know what makes 5G faster?… Let’s see how?
In response to communication principles, speed is dependent on frequency and bandwidth.
Here is some key factor that makes 5G faster are:
As per Fortune Magazine, average 5G speed measures:
- In Las Vegas, 220 (Mbps)
- In New York, 350(Mbps)
- In Los Angeles, 380(Mbps)
- In Dallas, 450(Mbps)
- In Chicago, it 550(Mbps)
2021 is coming!!… Will it be the year of blockchain technology?
Blockchain is only a digital record that takes care of secure transactions. It is secure from hackers as it is decentralized in nature. Blockchain discovers its application essentially in digital currencies. It isn’t restricted to this single space.
A few major players, for example, FedEx, IBM are now executing blockchain in their frameworks.
The worldwide market size of blockchain will be worth $7.59B by 2024. (Source: Techjury) As the utilization of blockchain innovation increases, so will the interest in blockchain.
These are few areas we are expecting blockchain would grow in the coming time.
What about its benefits?
Let’s talk more about blockchain. Here are the benefits:
- Auditable transactions
- Secure transactions
- Efficient data
- Commercial transparency
- Smart contracts
5. Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
AR(Augmented Reality) and VR(Virtual Reality are all terms that are trending for making sensible automated events.
Virtual Reality(VR) is contributing to creating a 3D environment in a PC for video game players. In which an individual can connect utilizing exceptional electronic gadgets, for example, VR handsets.
According to the report of BRP, 48 percent of consumers are dependent to buy from the retailer, which offers AR experiences. 32 percent of merchandisers plan to deploy AR or VR in the prospective three years, whereas 15 percent are already using AR.
- Most parts of VR and AR are utilized for gaming.
- In recent years, certain huge organizations, for example, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Samsung have quickened employment for AR, VR experts.
- It is just a short time that different organizations will start to use this most recent pattern in technology. Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality Internship Program.
6. Internet of Things (IoT)
You may have seen that there is an unexpected increment in the number of gadgets that can be controlled remotely through the web. Indeed, this is the excellence of the Internet of Things. IoT is the future and we are exactly toward the early phases of it. By 2021 over 35 billion IoT gadgets will be introduced around the world. Likewise, the IoT home market is relied upon to reach $ 53.45 billion by 2022. (Source: SecurityToday)
This expansion in the market for IoT will likewise bring a flood of new position openings. As indicated by examination experiences, in India, the normal pay for an IoT engineer goes from US$3657 – US$22,651 every year. While in the US the normal pays are between US$51,000-US$110,000 every year.
All these details illustrate one thing that IoT will be the following moving technology in the IT business in 2020 and beyond.
DevOps is a blend of philosophy and a software development strategy. As a philosophy, DevOps is about equivalence, coordination, and data sharing. As a technique, it’s tied in with blending development and activities into a unified group. At the core of DevOps, it is an application delivery pipeline, which drives productivity in an organization.
DevOps is another innovative technology that has made its space in the IT business. This is mostly because it expands the profitability of the IT and business groups.
- Starting in 2019, the worldwide DevOps market was worth US$ 4.1 Billion. (Source: imarc) This additionally implies that the employment opportunities in this area will likewise observe a noteworthy increment in number.
- As per Glassdoor, the normal compensation of a DevOps engineer in India is Rs 6,00,000. Presently is the perfect opportunity to put resources into this developing technology and become a DevOps engineer.
8. Cloud Computing
- Cloud computing has now formed into a significant invention that most organizations have included it in their organizations. Cloud computing is a way of putting the data or information over the web rather than your PC’s hard drive.
- You should utilize this technology without knowing it. For instance, all the information that you store in your Google Drive is a cloud computing model.
- Another case of this is all the films and arrangements accessible on Netflix or Amazon Prime. All these are available for us just because of cloud computing. Yet, it gives you the opportunity to save applications in different spaces also.
- Cloud computing is the best technology to learn in the 21st century. Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Internship Program is allowing job seekers to learn new things.
9. Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
RPA is another such technology which is automating our work, much the same as AI and Artificial intelligence. RPA permits you to automate monotonous assignments. It is the best alternative to making repetitive tasks automated. Roberts can do the task in less time than a human performing the same task. Even the involvement of RPA in business helps in reducing human errors and improving productivity.
Look at the benefits of RPA are as follows:
- Complex problems are solved
- Collaboration with AI and ML
- Easy to scale and implement
- Ensures minimal cost spent to get the maximum profit.
- Saves time
As indicated by Indeed.com, the normal pay for an RPA designer goes around $100,275 every year. At the individual level organizations like Dell or Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, Capgemini use automated software in the organizations to upgrade the development in the scaling business.
The Global Robotic Process Automation Market size is required to reach $7.2 billion by 2025. This makes RPA an up and coming IT technical tool that will influence most of the business activities (Source: Global News Wire). Learning RPA will open up new position openings.
10. Big Data
When it comes to storage, processing, and analyzing a huge amount of data, Big Data is the best option for the business. It is useful in predicting the customer experience for the company’s product or services. One can easily see which product is getting more likes and which one is disliked.
A portion of its models is Google’s search and Amazon’s product postings. Organizations are dependent on big data technology to observe customer behavior.
Significant benefits of using Big Data are listed below:
- Product quality and defects tracking
- Supply planning
- Manufacturing process defect tracking
- Output forecasting
- Increasing energy efficiency
- Testing and simulation of new manufacturing processes
- Support for mass-customization of manufacturing
The income produced by Big Data is ever-developing. It is required to produce $274.3 billion out of 2022. (Source: HostingTribunal)
This expansion in income indicates that Big Data will turn into an essential piece for most organizations. Subsequently, it is perhaps the best skill to learn in 2020.
Optimize Your Business With Latest Trends In Technology
Technologies are rising, emerging, and advancing, these 10 technologies will stay for quite a while and will keep on offering promising professional openings. Learning these technology trends in business will put you on a path towards success and profits.
I trust this article was educational enough for you to begin an incredible learning experience ahead. However, the list is not the end. As we said technology is continuously evolving, so we can have some more emerging technology trends in the future.
Keep updating yourself, keep winning ..stay safe!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What are technology trends for 2020?
A1: The technology trend for 2020 are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Robotic Process Automation or RPA
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Edge Computing
Q2: Which technology trend is mostly used for the business?
A2: Technology trend in business are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud computing
- Big Data
Q3: Which are the newest technology trends?
A3: The newest and emerging technology trends are
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Edge Computing
- 5G technology
- Robotic Process Automation