Why is React.JS more popular nowadays?
ReactJS was built by developers at Facebook and makes it very easy to build new and interactive user interfaces.
- Learning is Easy and its Code Can Be Used Anywhere
- It Does Not Work like MVC Framework
Why VueJS is Popular Among Developers?
There are a various number of reasons for the popularity of VueJS and one of the important is its ability to render again without any action. It also allows developing small, reusable, and robust components. Therefore, it is a composable framework which allows you to add components when required.
VueJS vs ReactJS: Who is the Winner?
Some of the similarities between these two frameworks are as follows:
- Both these frameworks are created to work with root libraries
- Both frameworks use component-based structure
- ReactJS and VueJS are based on virtual DOM model
Read More- React Native Vs Xamarin(Which is best?)
Pros of ReactJS Library
Here are the pros of using ReactJS library:
- React.JS comes with a high level of flexibility and responsiveness
- Migrating from one version to another version in ReactJS is very easy
- ReactJS is a 100% open source library which gets daily updates and improvements because of the contributions made by the developers worldwide.
- Virtual DOM in ReactJS allows arranging the documents in HTML, XML, and XHTML format in a tree where it is accepted by web browsers when parsing different types of elements in a web app
- ReactJS syntax are easy to learn for developers who have the knowledge about coding in HTML. This one of the point which makes ReactJS ahead of VueJS.
Cons of ReactJS Library
- The lack of proper documentation is one of the biggest con of ReactJS
- The learnability scale of ReactJS is on the higher side, meaning that developers take time to understand the environment of ReactJS
Pros of VueJS
- VueJS is very helpful when it comes to developing reusable templates with no extra time needed
- VueJS can be used for developing a single web page and complex web pages for the web applications
- VueJS offers to switch between different frameworks because of its similarity between AngularJS and ReactJS in terms of design and architecture
- VueJS has a lot of features similar to AngularJS, which allows optimization of blocks of HTML handled using different types of components
- The documentation of VueJS makes it easier for developers to understand the framework
Read More- AngularJS vs ReactJS vs Vue.js
Cons of VueJS
- There are integration issues of this framework when it comes to handling big projects, which becomes more important when there is no possible solution
- A great amount of documentation of VueJS is written in Mandarin, which makes it difficult for developers to read it
- VueJS has a small amount of market share compared to ReactJS or AngularJS, meaning that sharing knowledge is in the initial phase.
If you are looking to hire ReactJS or VueJS developers then PixelCrayons is the best choice. They provide various benefits to their clients like 100% money back guarantee, post-development services, Agile methodology and much more.