People who have been using Freshbooks and Zoho Invoice for time tracking and online invoicing are finding their pricing a bit high. Thus we have done a bit of research work to offer you some other software with more features which Freshbooks and Zoho Invoicing app don’t offer. So for this, we have taken a look at some of the important Zoho and Freshbooks alternative that are similar and in some cases, cheaper and judged each service accordingly. An expert invoicing and billing tool simplifies the payment process to reap better cash flow.
Some of the Best Zoho and Freshbooks alternative application are:
– Invoicera supports 25+ global payment gateways, more payment gateways than others.
- Integration with International payment gateways (Forte, PayGate, SagePay, Eway, Ogone, Blue Pay, Network, 2Checkout)
- Integration with US/ Canada Payment Gateways(AliPay, FirstData, Psigate, Beanstream, Moneris)
- Integration with Indian Payment Gateways(RazorPay, Paydollar, Citrus, PayUIndia)
– Online transactions are secured with 256-bit SSL.
– Supports Invoice scheduling, partial payment option, late fees payment which other don’t offer.
– You can create estimates. Upon Client approval, you can convert them into invoices, hassle free.
– You can get your Invoice/Estimate template customized as per your business needs by their expert designers.
– Supports Recurring Billing. Get paid automatically once an invoice is sent out from a recurring profile using the client credit card details.
– Improve Vendor Management with Purchase Order
– Credit notes for managing advance payments from clients
– Fully integrated Account Receivable and Payable Management
– Custom domain for your business
– Customize invoice templates for better look and feel
– No option to apply one payment to more than one invoice at a time
– It’s completely free of cost
– No restrictions for creating invoices and estimates
– Offers time tracking for project and timesheet management
– Available in five different languages
– Offers various reports to help follow your business activity
– It’s a multi-user, multi-company application
– Integrates with major payment gateways
– Does not have an offline mode
– Well designed, very easy to use, especially the recurring invoices feature.
– You can be notified by email when a client views your invoices or quotes.
– You can convert quotes and estimates into invoices with one click.
– All plans give you unlimited invoices, recurring invoices, and quotes.
– No time tracking feature.
– The Invoice Machine is extremely simplistic and works with Basecamp.
– Easy way to manage, create and send their invoices
– They provide few invoice customization features and they do not respond to email queries.
– No option to customize invoices/estimates.
– Only supports PayPal payment gateway.
– This product has time tracking, recurring billing and can create estimates.
– Track time and expenses as they happen efficiently.
– It does not have an inventory module and they offer limited online support.
– Does not provide different invoice/estimates templates
– No support for service/product/item.
– Gorgeous estimate, proposal and invoice templates. Fully customizable. Fantastic looking front-end for your services.
– Offers iPhone and Android apps work with Basecamp and have customer portals.
– Invoice design is so dazzling it can take a minute to figure out where the $ totals are
– This service does not provide a time billing module and they respond inconsistently to emails.
– You host the data yourself so you better be diligent about back-ups and securing your machines and gadgets
– Custom templates using HTML and CSS for on-brand invoice and estimate designs
– Works well for teams with staff roles and client access privileges
– Integrates with many gateways including Authorize.Net, Stripe, and PayPal
– Convert Estimates to Projects and Invoices
– Best plan starts at $29/mo, which is higher than some other alternatives
– Gorgeous interface with groovy interactive graphs and charts.
– A most popular system with (the few) forward-thinking accountants online.
– Expensive if you need the multi-currency option.
– Customer support not so active in solving queries
– Payment options are limited.
– Well designed dashboard and iPhone widgets for time tracking.
– Offers time sheet approval which allows an administrator to approve staff time sheets
– Offers the ability to track expenses and re-bill them to clients.
– Recurring invoices is not as nice as Invoicera as you cannot search or sort recurring invoices. This would be very problematic for someone who has a lot of recurring invoices.
– Does not have the ability to tie in directly to any major payment gateways other than Paypal.
– No support tickets or issue tracking.
– No ability to create estimates.
– iPhone and Mac tools are available and it has some collaboration tools.
– Provides multiple invoice templates.
– It’s pretty simplistic and only works with PayPal.
– No option to customize invoices/estimates.
– No option to send invoices via standard mail
In this modern era, the above-invoicing software is the best in many ways for businesses and freelancers. All the features include definite pricing, number of users allowed and capacity to upgrade the software or add-on features.
With this, you’ll be able to make a better pick for your business needs. And don’t feel overwhelmed with the choices.
Which online invoicing software do you recommend?